Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline EdwinLub  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2021 3:04:45 AM(UTC)
EdwinLub

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,
I HAVE BEEN PROMOTING THE PTP LINK BUT I HAVE FACED THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS.
DEAR ADMIN, I KINDLY REQUEST THAT YOU ADDRESS EACH PROBLEM ACCORDINGLY.

Problem #1
I got some traffic from Easyhits4u {which is a MANUAL PTC site (valid source)} but the ptp doesn't count most of it.
And am wondering what am I doing wrong? I sent traffic from A Manual PTC but most of it wasn't counted (only 5% to 15%)
TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE MAKE A PAGE ON AD-DOGE THAT ALSO REPORTS INVALID, NON UNIQUE LINK OPENINGS.
IT WILL BE GREATLY HELPFUL TO US... PTP LINK PROMOTERS.

Problem #2
Also, please admin increase the pay for 1000 link openings. 0.25$ is too little (why? You may ask. The requirements to verify a link opening
are very timid, in that most Manual ptc sites accept a minimum payment of at least 0.4$ per 1000 - 2$(paidverts etc) I suggest that you increase the pay for 1000 link openings to at least 0.5$ for 1000 link openings (0.4$ at least) that will get you tonnes of quality traffic that your advertisers will be pleased

Problem #3
Yesterday, July 10th 2021, my ptp stopped working, it was redirecting all my traffic to the ad-doge login page, personally I was was greatly disrupted, please admin what caused this? And how can i ever avoid it from happening again to my ptp? And please endeavor to inform us before such circumstances.

Problem #4
My ptp link loads slowly, (the excess amount of ads injected into the ptp page makes it so slow) the timer even crashes at times(therefore even a unique visit isn't counted and therefore wasted). PLEASE ADMIN WORK ON THIS, THIS Is discouraging to many ptp promoters.

Thank you for your time.
A positive response will be greatly appreciated. :)
thanks 1 user thanked EdwinLub for this useful post.
ytbuser on 7/12/2021(UTC)
Sponsor

Offline ytbuser  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2021 1:28:20 PM(UTC)
ytbuser

Thanks for feedback. I`ll forward to admin!
Offline admin  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2021 6:55:04 AM(UTC)
admin

Was thanked: 2466 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Hello EdwinLub ,

1. Sometimes hits are not counted because we have proxy/vpn checker on PTP , that means only good connection/networks are counted. About " REPORTS INVALID, NON UNIQUE LINK OPENINGS." will be developer in future.

2. The advertising rate is low because we need more advertisers. This is PTP not PTC.

3.That problem was few hours because there was no campaign available. It`s fixed.

4.Ptp sometimes load slow because the proxy/vpn checker take some time for checking. About banners, i will remove some of them .

Greetings